I'm always looking for interesting ways to cook cauliflower since it's one of my favorite veggies. Roasting it imparts a yummy richness and heartiness that's worthy of a special meal. I would use this as a side dish or toss it with some cooked basmati rice and top it with toasted pine nuts for a zesty main dish. Enjoy!
Dijon Roasted Cauliflower:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- dash ground thyme
- 1 large head organic cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place first 5 ingredients in a mini prep food processor and blend well.
- In a large bowl, toss dressing with cauliflower florets and spread on a large baking sheet. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until tender and golden.